Thursday, January 3, 2008

Jonathan, Susan, & Dallen Christensen December 2007

We have been married for 3 1/2 years now. We have the best little boy you could ever ask for. He is always happy and loves spending time with everyone. We are going to have another baby boy in early February. Dallen loves giving kisses and hugs to kids and we are hoping Dallen can learn to be "soft" with a baby. Our family has been very blessed this year and we are looking forward to an exciting 2008! We are grateful for all of our family and friends and the relationships we have with each of them. Thanks for all of your support and friendship. Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hi Susan!

I'm so happy you have a new family website that i can check in on! Too fun! I'm so glad your family is doing well and I LOVE all of your pictures!!!

Ashley

Sam and Lacey said...

I am so glad you finally got a blog. We need to do more together. Thanks for coming to New Year's party. Sorry it wasn't anything to exciting.I also forgot to give you your 24 back. Call me.

MegHaNE said...

You just have the cutest little fam! Let me know when the new arrival gets here! Take care!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

new post, new post!!! :)

Linds said...

Cute page!! We missed you last night for the movie! (Erica said you were going to come)!

Brianna said...

Like you finally have a blog! Although I see you haven't updated it for a few weeks (hint hint). I can't believe you are so close to having nameless baby #2. Or is there a name? Anyway, update would ya!?

Ryan said...

yeah susan, update your blog.