So I just started, yes that is right, just started reading the Twilight series last Wednesday. I had no idea how much I would love it and I am already half way through the very last book as of today. I am sad I read them so fast, I don't want to be done. I just couldn't put them down. If anyone knows of any other books that can compare to these I would love to hear about it.Wednesday, August 27, 2008
So I just started, yes that is right, just started reading the Twilight series last Wednesday. I had no idea how much I would love it and I am already half way through the very last book as of today. I am sad I read them so fast, I don't want to be done. I just couldn't put them down. If anyone knows of any other books that can compare to these I would love to hear about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
way to go sus! I cant believe you have gotten through all of them that fast! Where were you on sunday by the way. I braved my first day all by myself!
We were out of town, went up north to Lagoon and visited family for the weekend. We will be there this week for sure, see u there!
It was so good to see you all today! I'll have to send you some book recommendations...I love to read a good story!
WAY to go. I started on them forever ago and I am just starting the third book. We need to do something again someday. We should go to the rec center on monday. WHat do you think?
I finished them all and love them!! Please share others if you know of any! Thanks!
Hey I can comment on your blog again!! For some reason whenever I pulled up your blog there would be no place for me to comment. YAY for joining the Edward Bandwagon!! I too am looking for a good book. I didn't love Breaking Dawn, but I am glad that you did.
Post a Comment