Monday, September 22, 2008





DOUBLE TAKE!!

8 comments:

MegHaNE said...

o my gosh! they look so much alike!! that is crazy, they could be twins! they have the biggest blue eyes...so cute!

Unknown said...

they are so darling, and look like there dad! love all the new pics you have up!

Camie said...

double take is right!

Mary Millward said...

Oh my word, Kyler is so adorable. He is growing up so fast. I had almost forgotten how much I miss you guys, and now I'm reminded. You guys are the greatest. Hey, I updated my blog, finally.

Kit said...

They are so cute. I cannot believe how big little Kyler is getting!

Sam and Lacey said...

They look so alike yet so differen't it is crazy. It was good having the sleepover the other night. I enjoyed your company. We need to do it more often.

Britni and Owen said...

I tagged you. Go to my BLOG.

Melissa Hirschi said...

You're boys are adorable!