I am sure nobody truly minds but I am sorry I haven't blogged for almost a year. I can't believe it has been that long really. I have done a very, very minimal update on the time that I am behind. I will try to keep it up. Sorry for my slack, I miss being in better touch with everyone.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
YAY!!! I hope this means you are back in blogging business!! It really is the best way to keep up! Love you miss Su!!
HAPPY DAY! Im so glad that you are back on the blogging scene! i was beginning to wonder what was going on! Your boys are adorable and getting so big!
Oh my heck!!! I am so happy you are alive! I was so worried about you!!! haha:) Your boys are SO cute. And you look beautiful! I love your hair. I can't wait for more posts. We need to get together. We are driving through St. George sometime in November. I know it's a ways out...but we should do dinner or something. I miss you:)
Yay! You updated. How are you?? We will have to keep in touch through blogs, now that I am in Cali :) Boys are getting big!
What a cute little family you guys are. I am so glad you finally updated your blog....can't wait to be neighbors!
Post a Comment