Sunday, February 10, 2008

It's a BOY!



Jonathan bought me the cutest roses! He is so great! He takes such good care of our family. I am lucky to have him!

6 comments:

Brianna said...

YAY!! I can't believe I didn't even know you had him! He really does look just like Dallen. They are both so adorable. Congratulations you guys!

Brianna said...

Forgot to mention that I LOVE the name Kyler, one of my favorites!

Also I tried telling Nick the good news tonight and he says "I know, Jon text me like a week ago!"
UGH! I was so mad at him for not telling me!

Camie said...

What a sweet husband...and your son is so handsome. What good little buddies they are going to be.

*/ Jillian said...

oh little boys,,,,, they are so fun and adorable!

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Those are the coolest roses!! Congrats to you!!

Marnie Bergeson said...

Jonathan really missed you and the baby while he was up here in Royal. Your family is so adorable. We wish we could have seem you too. Just wanted to say "hi." Enjoy your new little guy!