Sunday, February 17, 2008

Kyler 1 week old



Babies are so amazing!!
It is so much fun to have a baby around the house again.
He has the sweetest spirit and I could just look at him all day long.

9 comments:

Brianna said...

I can't believe how much he looks like a Christensen! Both of your boys do. They are so cute!

Camie said...

How do you guys pull it off...having the handsomest boys :O)

Ryan said...

So cute. (I love his outfit!!)

Melissa Hirschi said...

He is sooo cute. Looks just like his brother. Definitely a Christensen.

Rachel said...

what a cutie! he looks just like dallin did when he was brand new! what a cute family! i can;t get over all that hair!

*/ Jillian said...

oh my, looks just like dallen! thanks for being sweet and coming to Parks party.

jenbulkley said...

Your little guy is so cute. I found your blog through ryan and ericas! Jen Bulkley

jenbulkley said...

Holy hair! So cute. You are going to have fun styling his hair! You family is darling Jen Bulkley

Kit said...

Sue he is so cute!! Thanks so much for talking the other day. YOu are the best!