Wednesday, June 18, 2008




Dallen got his first haircut at 7 months but we couldn't wait that long with Kyler. His hair seemed to grow faster and wih the summer heat, it was hard to keep it looking good. So at 4 months, Kyler got his first haircut. Dallen waited patiently and I have to say it is much easier to cut a baby's hair than a toddler. Amber did a great job and it was fun to take Kyler to her since she also did Dallen's first haircut. So, my baby is all grown up.

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Looking good boys!!!

Kit said...

Oh man he is so dang cute! That before pic cracks me up!

I miss you Sue! We will for sure call when we go to STG. We definitely need to chat. Just last weekend Shawn and I were saying that we wish you and Jon were here to hang out. We hope you guys can come visit!

Meghan said...

He looks so cute! He looks so big now ;)

*/ Jillian said...

I cant believe you already had to cut his hair. maybe he could share some with coop!

MegHaNE said...

your boys are growing up so fast! can you believe it! they are adorable, they totally look like their daddy! how is st. george treating you? wish we were there