You are 27 now and I want to wish you a happy birthday and tell you 27 things that I love about you!
- You are HOT!
- You love me
- You love your boys
- You are a great Dad and Husband
- You love the gospel and honor your priesthood
- You work hard at everything you do
- You are always willing to serve others and grateful for opportunities to do so
- You are respectful
- You have a great sense of humor
- You are a really good friend
- You genuinely care about the well being of others
- You make me laugh about my "craziness"
- You love your family
- You like the same things as me, usually
- You have high standards and live up to them
- You take care of our family
- You usually like the food I make, and make me laugh about the food you don't
- You are supportive and want me to be happy
- You are honest and have integrity
- You are sweet to me and always make me feel good about myself
- You are thoughtful and caring
- You take care of Dallen in the morning and let me sleep just a little bit longer
- You give a great massage
- You take care of the yard
- You make sure I know you love me by trying to make me happy even when I am being unreasonable
- You love me despite all of my imperfections
27. You are a wonderful person and I am very lucky to have you in my life. I admire you and the strength that you have. Thank you for all of the sacrifices that you make for me and our family. Happy Birthday!











8 comments:
Happy Birthday brother!!!
p.s. You should get my permission before posting me in the nude. jk
have a great day
Seriously Kyler and Jonathan are twins!
Happy Happy Birthday Jon!!! So did they get you to get on the saddle at Texas Road House last night? I was going to "accidentally" show up so I could see your face turn bright red! Sorry I missed it...hope you had a great day!
ps...High 5 on the bathtub picture with Erica!!! hahaha bet she didn't know about that one!
Hi Guys. It's been fun to catch up on your blog. You have the cutest little boys! What great pictures. Oh, and happy birthday Jonathan. You were a pretty cute boy too. Hope you're enjoying the St. George heat!
Happy birthday jonny poo!! Those are some sweet pics susan posted of you!
Happy Birthday! What a cute little boy you were!! I love the post Sue!
New blog address: Larsenloves.blogspot.com! P.S. those boys look just like dad!
Post a Comment