Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kyler needed another haircut and so I did it. A little too short I know but he is very forgiving.

5 comments:

Brianna said...

SUSAN I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!! It looks so good. It makes me want to cut my hair really bad!

Sam and Lacey said...

WOW. I get on your blog and there are like twenty new posts. I am impressed. it looks like you had a great time in Idaho. Lets do something this week.

MegHaNE said...

what a handsome little man! he is adorable! and i love your new hair..i'm also getting mine cut, finally! glad to see new pics!

Brynn said...

K, I know everyone has said this, but I LOVE your hair!!! Love Kyler's haircut too, I love when little boys look like little handsome men. We should all go do something sometime. Dax would love your boys.

Camie said...

YOUR HAIR IS SO FREAKIN CUTE! I can't believe you did it...I luff it!