It's another tag, but this time, it's for ME!!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses...so fun!!!!
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Oh the memories......I would have to say that my best memories are of us laughing are guts out about growing up from Idaho and the things only fellow Idahoans would relate to.....metal legs on kitchen tables, rich white @$#!, thinking we were in style, but always 1 year behind, I'll stop there. And then there is garage selling every saturday and the time we rolled up to those, um you know, and the trash bags they had for us to rummage through. I also love your hiding spot for me at good ol Deseret Industries.:) That is what I call beating the system. And lastly, all the blankets you helped me sew for Roscoe (Okay you did everything and I pinned a few). Sue you are the best! One of the greatest friends I have ever known. thank you for so many great memories. I miss you!
$.99 sales. Thanks for always keeping me up to date! Hooking us up with the modbe clothes! And the fun halloween party we had at your house a few years ago. Fun times Suz!
i would have to say...when we first moved into our apartment that wasn't student housing and we had NO furniture. so we took lawn chairs and boxes and did what we could so we wouldn't have to sit on the ground....or eating speghetti for the first time on the kitchen floor because once again we had no furniture! good ol college days
I don't have a memory with you, but ask Jon about the time we hit Kenny in the parking lot, and the back window shattered. Jon and Mike were ok, cuz they always made me sit in the backseat (I only had a few cuts).
ok so I've technically only known you for like 8 months, but it seems a lot longer and, the memories are the best. It was so hilarious when you freaked out at the park when you thought you stepped on a bug but it was only a chip. I'm laughing right now remembering you squrim and squeal like i never thought you could.
Then there's the wipe cases. You probably figured out soon after we bagan our adventures with the hot glue that I'm no good at crafts, I just needed a friend, so thanks ... for making my wipe cases and not laughing at me, and the friendship.
When I think of you I think of just laughing, you are always laughing and happy. You were at our house and we were watching the daily show with John Stewart and you were falling off your chair. I was laughing at you more than Mr. Stewart; and he's pretty funny.
tubing at the lake was pretty fun, sorry for the constant screaming.
Oh, ok so my favorite memory of you, is not even a real one, just in my dream, I can't stop lauging picturing you getting so serious in your dance-off. You were so into it, and I was rooting you on from the sidelines, saying "yeah, you go girl". You shook it like only an Idaho girl can.
miss you like crazy!
Post a Comment