Monday, December 15, 2008





Going to feed the ducks.
It was a good thing Kyler fell asleep because when Dallen and I got out of the car there was a frenzy of ducks. I had to hold Dallen the whole time so I couldn't take a picture of him feeding the ducks. He did get scared a few times since the ducks were so close and would squak at us for food. The car that came as we were leaving did it the right way, which I didn't know, they just pulled up and threw the bread out of the window so the ducks couldn't get so close and freak out the kids. Better luck next time.

1 comment:

Mary Millward said...

oh yay yay yay! I've been waiting for you to update,... I know I'm a hypocrite cause I haven't done mine in ages. But oh my word, I love this pics of the boys. We miss you guys! Hey, are you a blondie now? We must be switching places, I haven't highlighted my hair in a year, so it's au-natural for this chica. I'm getting darker all the time. So you guys look fabulous, I can't wait to come visit. I just hope we won't be inturupting any family plans that you have.