Monday, December 15, 2008





It is snowing today! So fun! Dallen doesn't like it at all, unless he is watching it from inside! I barely got a smile out of him.

5 comments:

Birch Family said...

Snow is fun. That is funny that he didnt want anything to do with it. Hey I am doing a Scentsy giveaway just go to this site and comment
http://hillamcasa.blogspot.com/

Kit said...

Hey Sue. I love the tree! Kyler is such a doll with his long hair. Miss you. See you in about a week.

Mary Millward said...

I know I'm stalking you, and I already commented like five minutes ago, but I miss you ... I really can't wait to see you. That's all I had to say.

Heather Humphries said...

Hi Susan- I don't know if you remember me but I can't believe how fast your little ones are growing up! Tell Jonathan hi for me! Glad to see you are all doing well!

Brianna said...

You desperately need to do a new post!!

Also, can you get me your email address, I am making my blog private, but wanted to invite you guys. Hope all is well!