Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Catching up! I have been tagged a few times but I never give myself that much time on the computer. So here goes!

Seven weird or interesting facts about me.

  1. I love to watch movies. I have watched a lot! It doesn’t have to be a really great movie to entertain me. As long as it is interesting, I will probably enjoy it. Those movies that are truly great, I will watch again and again if I can. My favorite movies are action movies or a good drama. Comedies are of course fun and chick flicks too. The only movies I do not like are scary supernatural (ghost and spirits) movies. I used to when I was younger but now they freak me out and I can’t sleep. Even the previews of these kinds of movies give me the creeps and I can’t stand them.
  2. I may have a touch of OCD. I like things clean and in their place. I think it is pretty normal but I have been known to throw a little bit of a fit when things aren’t put away where they are supposed to go and generally whenever the house is out of order. I have been getting much better though since I have had kids. I have been forced to adjust a little bit.
  3. I absolutely do not like the cold. It truly makes me a miserable person. I will never move back to where I grew up and I try not to ever visit in the winter time either.
  4. I enjoy making things. Mostly baby things like blankets, burp cloths, nursing covers, baby wipe cases, changing pads, etc… Baby stuff is super cute and I love to figure out the new and trendy baby items and how to make them myself. I like to sew a quilt every once in a while. There is something so satisfying about a quilt when it is all done. My mom and sisters helped me make all of Dallen’s crib bedding before he was born and I love it.
  5. I love to SPIN! I don’t have a lot of motivation to go running or any other kind of exercise as much as I do to go spinning. Jonathan bought me a spin bike and I absolutely love it!! It is much easier to find time at home to spin then get to the gym and figure out what to do with the kids while I am gone.
  6. I like to sell things on ebay (and buy things too!) I had to figure it out fast when I found out I was going to have a boy. I had bought MANY girl items (we are talking a huge plastic container stuffed full) before I knew for sure what I was having and I had to sell it all or be in big trouble with the hubby. Since then I am always grabbing things here or there and selling them (usually so I can use the money to buy other things on ebay).
  7. I enjoy reading a lot but I haven’t read much lately. I find it hard to just buy a book and hope I like it. I need to get myself to the library I guess. If anyone knows any great books that are a must read, let me know. I would love the advice.

I am tagging 7 people: Lacey, Kristin, Jillian, Camie, Mary, Brianna, Brigette

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Thanks for the tag. I love learning new things about people (although I think I knew all that before) I wish I was as talented as you are.

Kit said...

YAY!! My first tag!! Okay a "touch of OCD" Let's get real here...You are full blown OCD. I have seen you pick up crumbs on your hand and knees that can't even be spotted with the naked eye.:) I think you might have full blown OCD. JK I am just jealous. I need some of your talent!

Kit said...

Okay I am really tired. I just repeated the same line twice. I think it is BEDTIME!! I am really tired. LOL Call me tomorrow. I am more sane on the tele.