Tuesday, April 22, 2008






We blessed Kyler and had such a great weekend. Thanks to everyone for their support and friendship. It really means a lot to us and the day was so special! We are truly blessed to have such great friends and family.

10 comments:

MegHaNE said...

he looks so minature in his little blessing outfit, how cute is he! i still can't believe that you have two little boys! i bet they keep you super busy!

Brynn said...

Hey, I just found your blog a few days ago. Tell Jon hi for me. Your kids are soooo cute! I also am a HUGE fan of "Baby Wise." Worked like a wonder for me. Again, cute kids!

*/ Jillian said...

Sus,
sorry we couldnt make it. does he have red hair???? It kinda looks like it in the one pic. He has a look like Dallen but then totally has his own look. That made no sense. anyway he is so cute!

Camie said...

sue, you have some dang handsome boys.

p.s. I need some tips from babywise. Did you just start doing it at eight weeks?

Melissa Hirschi said...

Cute family picture! You're boys are so handsome

Kit said...

Susan, Darling Pics. Jon gave such a good blessing!

Meghan said...

That was a nice, beautiful day. I am glad we were able to come. We need to get together more often. I swear we never see eachother anymore! Boo! You have some cute little stud muffins! :)

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Oh wowo! That little guy is adorable! What a sweet face, and such stand out features! Love ya!

Ashley

carrie said...

Hey Susan, I came acros your blog through Kristin and Shawn's, I was excited to see you have another cute little boy with tons of hair! I Can't believe how grown up Dallen is, he looks like he has such a cute personality, I love his sticky-up hair, so cute! We had another baby in february, so both of our kids are about a month apart. we had a boy this time, he looks just like Lola did, now she is completely blonde, pretty crazy! Good to see you are doing well! P.S. do you have Dedy's info (address,e-mail,Phone #, anything?) Thanks!

West's said...

Hey this is Tara West, I found from Kristin Patten's blog. I am a huge babywise fan too! How cute is your little guy! Those are definatly some priceless pictures! Dallin is getting so big too!