Tuesday, April 1, 2008


Last week was really "off" for me. I am glad this week so far has been better. All the stress and chaos is worth it when I look at my boys. It is just much easier to handle when my boys look like this!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have a better week too. The boys are darling and getting and giving kisses always helps!

Ryan said...

Your kids are the cutest!! Give them both big kisses from me

Melissa Hirschi said...

Your boys are so dang cute!

Kit said...

It is good that you took those pics, so you can look at them the next time you are about to lose it! Now you just need a sweet pic of Jon!:) LOL

*/ Jillian said...

how fun that Dallen is a big brother! Thanks for the invite to the blessing, sorry we wont be down this weekend!

Tyson & Amanda said...

OMG I just found your blog!! The boys are so stinkin cute!! I was excited to see Kyler he is a doll!!
So I got the present you sent me!! Thank you so much I LOVE IT!!! You are seriously way to sweet!
Tyson and I are going to be in St. George for memorial day weekend, and we really want to get together and go to dinner or something... hopefully you will be around :)
I really am so happy we found your blog now we can keep in touch!