Tuesday, April 1, 2008

TWO ABOUT ME
Two names you go by: Sue, Mom

Two things you are wearing right now: spanx (love them!!), jeans

Two things you want or have in a relationship: a best friend, love and understanding

Two of your favorite things to do: get my nails done, a date with my hubby

Two people you last talked to: Jonathan and De’dy

Two things you are doing tomorrow: spin in the morning, play date with Dallen’s friend Marli

Two longest car rides with kids: Idaho Falls, Phoenix

Two favorite holidays (as an adult): Christmas, birthdays

Two things about me you may not have known: I like going to yard sales and the D.I., I like car shopping (I wish I could drive a different car every day)

Two jobs I have had in my life: Assistant manager at Wells Fargo Bank, server at many different restaurants

Two of my favorite foods: I love Durango’s pork salad and salad from Outback with Tangy Tomato dressing (it is soooooo good!!)

Two places I'd rather be right now: On the beach, in a spa getting a massage


Two I am tagging- Lacey, Kristin

1 comment:

Kit said...

Wow, I loved reading these tags! You are the best! Thanks for the tag. I will be thinking of some witty things to write. Love ya!